Effective on March 28, 2011
UpgradedSelf.com is committed to your privacy. We disclose our information practices below and we agree to notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through www.upgradedself.com.
- The organization collecting the information.
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under upgradedself.com control.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding these statements, you should contact customer support by email. At upgradedself.com we protect your privacy as if it were our own. We use the information you provide to us for five purposes only: to process your order(s), to reply to your questions, provide our newsletter via email, to facilitate a transaction you chose to enter into with our third party partner(s) and to incorporate your feedback into improvements to our Web site. We will not give, sell, or rent your personal information, including email address, or specific account activity to anyone for any reason without your prior consent except as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Our Secure Ordering
Upgradedself.com uses Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to ensure the privacy of your personal information. When you make an online purchase, our advanced security technology encrypts and scrambles your personal data (including your name, delivery and e-mail addresses and credit card number) before it is sent to us, making it virtually impossible for anyone other than upgradedself.com to read it. Unless specifically authorized by you, no outside party is able to access or receive any of your personal customer information. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower left or right corner of your browser, or to the right of the location bar or the address bar in newer browsers. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), the SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the location line or your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from "http" to "https." Some browser versions and some firewalls do not permit communication through a secure server like the ones we use at upgradedself.com. If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Upgradedself.com wants you to feel completely comfortable. If you have more questions about our security systems please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you. Upgradedself.com does not store your personal information or your payment information.
Credit Card Fraud Protection
All major credit card companies protect cardholders against fraud, subject to a $50 deductible. UpgradedSelf.com will protect you for this $50 portion in the highly unlikely situation that you ever encounter an inappropriate charge involving UpgradedSelf.com.
Information We Collect
Recommend Product To A Friend
The information collected (friend's name and email address) is used to send a one time only email to the friend letting them know about the product that the user recommends.
If you place an online order, our secure order form requests contact, billing, and shipping information. Contact information from the order form (email address, name, billing and shipping address, and phone number) is used to send orders and information about our company to you. Your contact information, including email address, is also used to get in touch with you should we have questions regarding your order or should we need to notify you of the status of your order. And yes, you can opt not to get email from us, as described in the opt-out section below. For your convenience, your order history is stored on a secure server. You will automatically be registered to receive our newsletter unless you opt-out during account creation. You may opt-out at any later time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the newsletter. We have several types of third-party relationships:
- We use third-party intermediaries. When you purchase from us, we send your the billing and shipping information that you provide on upgradedself.com to our payment processor, PayPal.com.
- We use outside shipping companies to fulfill orders. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information, including email address, for any other purposes.
- UpgradedSelf.com handles the sending of order related and customer service related messages internally, as well as advertising related emails. UpgradedSelf.com service providers do not retain nor use your personal information, including your email address for any other purpose except to provide the service on our behalf.
If you decide that you would like to opt-out from receiving newsletters from us, our emails provide you with the opportunity to stop receiving these communications. Simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. Please note: You will continue to receive transactional-related emails (such as order confirmations) whenever you place an order.
This site contains links to other sites. UpgradedSelf.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site gives you the following options for removing your information, including email address, from our database, to not receive future communications, or to no longer receive our service:
- You can send email to Customer Support.
- You can send mail to the following postal address: UpgradedSelf.com, P.O. Box 7172-263, Stateline, NV 89449
Our site provides you the opportunity to correct or update your account information, including email address. You can do this by:
- Accessing the "My Account" page and clicking on the "Account Information" or "Shipping Information" links.
- You can send email to Customer Support.
- Send mail to the following postal address: UpgradedSelf.com, P.O. Box 7172-263, Stateline, NV 89449
When You Send Email To Our Customer Service Department
We provide email links on our Contact page that allow you to contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have. We read every message sent in and try to reply promptly to every one. The information you send us is used to respond directly to your questions and comments. We also keep your email correspondence on file so that we may better serve you should you have additional questions in the future. Your personal information is shared with third parties (such as manufacturers) only with your explicit permission.
Contacting The Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact customer service by postal mail, phone, or e-mail any time at:
P.O. Box 7172-263
Stateline, NV 89449