Whole Body Vibration (WBV) therapy is used in universities, professional sports teams, and medical facilities around the United States. Bulletproof Vibe is the latest in WBV therapy. WBV was invented by Russian cosmonauts in 1960s and has been seen to:
- Detoxify and strengthen the immune system (pumps the lymph system thoroughly)
- Help regain muscle strength and bone density
- Reduce recovery time
- Stimulate healthier brain function
Each session on the Bulletproof Vibe lasts no longer than 15 minutes. The user is able to control the duration of the WBV session. Bulletproof Vibe Features:
Bulletproof Vibe Specs
- Bulletproof Vibe has a constant speed motor that runs at 30 Hz. Many WBV machines have adjustable speeds, but this usually compromises the quality of the engineering. The best way to make a WBV unit affordable AND high quality is to use a constant rate motor. Research shows that 30 Hz is the best speed for WBV.
- Bulletproof Vibe is the perfect weight that can be moved but will also stay in place during use. It measures 24" x 24" x 9" high, so can fit almost anywhere.
- Bulletproof Vibe is uniquely designed to transfer vibration energy to the user, not to the floor. The Bulletproof Vibe has four rubber mounting pads that isolate the platform from the frame, which means most of the vibration goes to the user. You get a better workout, and the vibration plate is more quiet and more stable.
- It has a 15 minute timer. Current WBV research shows that 30 Hz for 30 minutes a day or less provides the max benefit.
- 2.7-3.3 G-forces (depending on a person's body weight)
- 30 Hertz fixed frequency
- Motor: 1Ž4 HP motor running at 1,725 rpm
- Amplitude: 4mm (peak to peak)
- Size: 24" x 24" x 9"
- Weight: 93lb (42.18kg)
The Bulletproof Vibe comes with two warranties:
The fine print: For either Warranty One or Warranty Two to apply, the Bulletproof Vibe must be delivered to the manufacturing facility in Texas for repair. Contact our support team for details.
- 1-year free replacement of the motor, switch and connecting electrical lines.
- Every other part covered for life. If anything happens to the frame, top plate or feet, let us know and we will fix the problem free of charge.
Bulletproof Vibe is made in the United States. We love our machine because of the rugged simple design, quality USA construction, reasonable cost, and no unnecessary bells and whistles. For more information, check out the Owner's Manual and our Bulletproof Vibe Return Policy.
Each session on the Bulletproof Vibe should last no longer than 15 minutes. The user is able to control the duration of the WBV session. To start, fire up the WBV and stand on the platform with knees bent at about a 30-degree angle. Engage this position for as long as possible, but no longer than 15 minutes per session.