Tired of constantly craving caffeine? Want a thermogenic immune boost with your energy?
Say goodbye to coconut oil and say hello to energy that's 6x stronger. Upgraded MCT Oil can provide:
- Fast Energy - Upgraded MCT oil converts into energy faster than other oils
- Better Blood Chemistry - Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Nutrient Absorption - Improves the body’s absorption and use of vitamin E, calcium, and magnesium
- Immune System Benefits - Helps lessen harmful bacteria, viruses and fungi inside the body
- Healthy Cell Membranes - Serves as stable building block of cell membranes
- Easy Storage - No refrigeration required and liquid at room temperature
- Make meals more Bulletproof - Flavorless and easy to add into diet. Mix into any smoothie, soup, sushi (my favorite!), or most recipes
Upgraded MCT oil is extracted from palm and coconut oil in a time consuming process, making it the most potent MCT on the market. No metal catalysts are used in the manufacturing process, and every batch of our MCT is tested for heavy metals. We only use BPA-free plastic to bottle our Upgraded MCT Oil. The manufacturer of Upgraded MCT Oil is a member of the RSPO, Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil.
Upgraded MCT Oil acts as a substitute for some of the usual oils in your diet. It should not be used to replace all of the fat in your diet.
Begin using MCT 1 tablespoon per day and slowly increase over several days. Too much MCT, especially if consumed on an empty stomach, may result in diarrhea or a stomachache. 1-3 tablespoons per day is recommended for Bulletproof practitioners.
The best way to maximize energy is to use Upgraded MCT Oil with Upgraded Coffee to make Bulletproof Coffee. Mix Upgraded MCT oil with grass-fed butter and combine it with Bulletproof Coffee to gain hours of energy and lose inches off your waistline! It may also be used in smoothies, salad dressings, and many recipes.
Upgraded MCT oil is suitable to cook at temperatures under 320o F. It does not trigger allergens in the following foods: celery, cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, lupin, milk or its derivatives, mollusks, mustard, peanuts (including peanut oil), sesame seed or its derivatives, soybean or its derivatives, Sulfur Dioxide, tree nuts, wheat or its derivatives, and more. It is highly, highly purified.
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) work directly with cells to give them an extra boost and maximize performance. Very little MCT oil is stored as fat because the body energizes itself very quickly with it. It's also GMO-free, aflatoxin-free, BSE/TSE-free, and melamine-free.