Upgraded Collagen is the gold standard for achieving the fastest possible healthy tissue repair, muscle matrix, bone renewal and recovery after exercise! It can boost mental clarity, reduce inflammation, upgrade your skin, and it mixes easily with other foods and shakes thanks to its neutral taste. Benefits of Upgraded Collagen:
- Fast Tissue Repair - Upgraded Collagen provides the particular proteins that ensure cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, cartilage and bone.
- Greater Flexibility and Mobility - Upgraded Collagen makes the main building blocks of connective tissue more bioavailable and better absorbed into joints for greater flexibility and mobility.
- Stronger Bones and Joints - Upgraded Collagen supports strong, heavier, denser bones and is an excellent source of proline and glycine, two building blocks of cartilage that are essential for refueling after exercise and sports.
- Revitalized Skin - Upgraded Collagen promotes skin hydration, reduces the number of fine lines, prevents deeper wrinkles, and maintains the suppleness of your skin from the inside-out.
- Weight Loss - Upgraded Collagen (97% pure protein) helps with weight loss by delivering quick satiation of hunger.
- Build Muscle - Upgraded Collagen supports muscle building by facilitating the synthesis of creatine in the body.
- Reduce Aging - Upgraded Collagen replaces the necessary proteins that diminish and breakdown from aging.
- Deeper Sleep - Upgraded Collagen taken at bedtime deepens sleep, provides arginine to stimulate growth hormone release, and provides nutrients necessary to perform tissue repair while sleeping.
- Brain Function - Upgraded Collagen provides glycine, a neurotransmitter involved in motor and sensory pathways as well as ATP synthesis.
Collagen is High Quality
Upgraded Collagen is sourced from pasture-raised cows. These cattle are
untouched by drugs or hormones and spend their entire lives in the
Collagen is enzymatically processed several times to leave its peptides intact,
resulting in a neutral tasting, highly available protein that is odorless
and doesn’t clump. It is far easier to use and contains more collagen than bone
broth. Upgraded Collagen does not contain any dairy, egg, sugar, corn, yeast,
wheat, soy, gluten, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
collagen source has been used safely for many years, and is certified by the FDA
Upgraded Collagen supplies essential proteins that our bodies use to build and repair our bones, joint surfaces, skin, teeth, eyes, arteries, intervertebral disks, and much more. Collagen is one of the most important nutrients needed to maintain a strong body, keep you in healing mode, and counter-act the degenerative effects of aging.
Unfortunately, in this day and age, the average person has hardly any collagen in their diet! Collagen traditionally made its way into our diets through bone-broths, slow-cooked organ meats, kidney pie, baked beef heart, whole crustaceans, and whole fish soups and stews. But now, few people prepare foods with this source of meats, so we developed Upgraded Collagen to give ourselves the simplest and best source of these essential nutrients. Upgraded Collagen is a dietary supplement that can be added to any liquid drink, or paleo meal you already make, without needing to cook time-consuming broths, stews, soups, and organ meats.
Recommended Usage: Use 1 tablespoon in 1/2 a cup or more of water or in your favorite beverage (like Bulletproof Coffee).
Shelf Life: 5 years
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We've used the following sources to research and refine our Upgraded Collagen Proteins:
Q: Where is Bulletproof Collagen sourced?
A: Bulletproof Collagen Protein comes from 100% grass-fed, hormone-free cows that spend their entire lives in the pasture. And unlike cheaper collagen from gelatin – which gets damaged by heat – Bulletproof Collagen gets enzymatically processed multiple times to leave its nutrition-giving peptides intact. That makes it highly bioavailable (for maximum nutritional potency) – giving you even more collagen than bone broth.
Q: Does collagen protein mix well?
A: This special enzymatic processing also means Bulletproof Collagen doesn’t clump and mixes invisibly in your favorite shakes, smoothies – or even plain water. Plus, because collagen is flavorless and more heat-stable than whey you can even mix it into your coffee (or any other hot beverage) without hurting its nutritional quality – or the taste.
Q: Is collagen easy to digest? Will it give me bloating or gas?
A: Even high-quality protein powders and most animal protein sources are digestion-intensive and can irritate your gut. However… because Bulletproof Collagen’s multiple enzymatic processing breaks down the amino acid bonds (while keeping the aminos intact), it’s much easier to digest.
Q: What’s the best time of day to take collagen protein?
A: Because your body repairs and regenerates while you sleep… one of the absolute BEST times to get extra protein is right before bed (try one or two tablespoons). And because collagen doesn’t put extra stress on your digestion, it doesn’t leave you with a ‘heavy’ feeling that hurts your rest or take away resources that would be better used fueling your brain. That means you can get all the benefits of staying fueled with protein during the night – without the performance-robbing tradeoffs.
Q: And how long does collagen protein last?
A: Bulletproof Collagen’s unique enzymatic processing also makes it remarkably “shelf stable” – meaning as long as you store it properly, it will last refrigeration-free for up to five years. So just make sure you take a moment to reserve yours today – before someone beats you to it. Cows that meet these strict standards we insist on for you are not easy to find… And when we can’t get raw ingredients that make the grade, we have no choice but to pull Bulletproof Collagen off the shelf.